Saturday, May 22, 2010

Pumpkin Cake Mix Cookies

 The first time I had these cookies was at a New Year's Eve party at my sister Rhoda's house.  I could not stop eating these cookies, especially when there is hot coffee!  My mouth is watering just telling you about them.  I will not tell how many cookies I actually ate that night but I will share this wonderful recipe with you.

2 boxes of spice cake mix
1 Lg. can of pure pumpkin
2 eggs
1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp. cinnamon
Mix all the ingredients together well in a large bowl.  Spoon onto cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.  You can check the cookies with a toothpick to check for "doneness". These I frosted with cream cheese icing. You can also make a glaze to pour over top of them or sprinkle them with powdered sugar.  However, they are great plain as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment